Mailchain is a web3 email platform that enables communication between web3 identities. The unified inbox gives you easy access all of your web3 communication for multiple identities (including wallet address, ENS names, Lens profiles, Unstoppable Domains, etc.).
By bookmarking Mailchain on your mobile phone’s home screen, you’ll be able to access it quickly and conveniently whenever you need it. This is especially useful if you use Mailchain frequently or on the move.
Add Mailchain to your iPhone homescreen
As Mailchain user who wants to access the app quickly on your phone, you can add Mailchain to your home screen. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Open Safari on your iPhone and navigate to the Mailchain Inbox: https://app.mailchain.com
- Tap on the share icon at the bottom of the screen (the square with the upward arrow).
- Scroll down the share menu until you see the "Add to Home Screen" option, and tap on it.
- You will be prompted to customize the name of the bookmark and the icon. By default, the name will be "Mailchain" (which you can change).
- Next tap on "Add" at the top right corner of the screen.
- The Mailchain bookmark will now appear on your iPhone’s home screen, just like any other app. You can move it around and organize it however you like.
- Tap on the Mailchain icon to launch the app. If you’re already logged in, you will be taken directly to your Mailchain inbox. If not, you will be prompted to sign in or create an account.
Add Mailchain to your Android homescreen
If you’re using an Android device, you may prefer to have quick and easy access to the site from your home screen. In this section, we’ll show you how to bookmark app.mailchain.com on your Android home screen.
- Open the Chrome browser on your Android device. This browser is a default browser that comes with most Android devices, but if you’re using a different browser, the steps may be slightly different.
- In the address bar of the Chrome browser, enter https://app.mailchain.com and press "Enter". This will take you to Mailchain’s Inbox.
- Next, look for the three dots in the top right corner of the Chrome browser window. Click on them, and a drop-down menu will appear.
- From the drop-down menu, select "Install App", then when prompted, click "Install".
- This will bring up a new window asking you to "Add to Home screen". Click "Add" to add it to your Android home screen. The shortcut will appear on your home screen, just like any other app icon.
- Now you can access Mailchain with just one tap. Simply tap the Mailchain icon, and it will take you directly to your unified web3 inbox.
In conclusion, adding a shortcut to app.mailchain.com on your mobile phone’s home screen is a quick and easy process that can save you time and make accessing your Mailchain account.